Friday, December 19, 2014

First Time Throwing Up

Nov 21
I went to go check on Karrigan about 10pm when I was getting ready for bed and her room smelled funny. I figured she had pooped or something so I went to ask austin if I should wake her up and change her. He went in to check on her and she had thrown up! She didn't even cry! She threw up all over her bed and her face and hair was covered in it! We woke her up and she was rather upset that we wouldn't let her sleep in her bed. She took a bath that slightly made her happy, she just wanted to sleep. Here are Austin and Karrigan cuddling while I finished cleaning up and found new pajamas. We made a nest in the living room and had a big sleepover in case she threw up again. She couldn't fall asleep so she ended up going back to bed with us checking on her often. She waited until the next morning to throw up again. Poor thing. She was supposed to have Grandpa Howard come and pick her up tomorrow to go down a few days early for Thanksgiving. Guess plans changed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment