Thursday, January 30, 2014

Spaghetti Monster!

Karrigan and I had a lot of fun today! Ok I might have had a little more fun then her. For sensory play today we decided to boil a handful of noodles and see how Karrigan reacted. At first she wasn't really sure what to think, the noodles were still nice and warm so I know that wasn't the problem. You can see in the first picture that she is looking a little sad but as soon as I tried to take a picture she smiled for the camera! This was a defiantly a fun activity she didn't really play with them but she held them while I rubbed them on her feet and tickled her toes while she squirmed from the squishiness. 
This is what Karrigan would look like with blonde hair! Isn't she a cutie! I put a huge pile on her head she didn't seem to notice until she leaned forward and got a little surprise as it was raining noodles! After about five minutes she started warming up a little more and tried taste testing them. Since we were in the bathtub I wouldn't let her even though I had cleaned it prior to this, bathtubs are just super gross, not meant to me eaten out of. All together we played about a whole fifteen minutes! Then she started grabbing my arm and trying to pull her self out. So we cleaned up the noodles and had a bath! Super easy clean up! My kind of activity. We will probably try this again in a few months to see if she reacts differently. We are really excited for summer to come so we can go outside and do more fun stuff!











No comments:

Post a Comment