I have known Aidan a long time. His parents lived in our ward for a short while when Aidan was nursery age. Since then I have stayed in close contact with him and his family. They now have 3 boys including Aidan and still live in Rigby. However each of the boys have a genetic disability, on top of this Aidan was officially diagnosed this weekend with type 1 diabetes. He is a brave 8 year old who's baptism I was able to witness earlier this year. Since we live in Utah I don't get to see them as often but I do get the chance to spend time with them when they come down to their at Primary Children's Medical Center. I gave him a pair of "Cars" slippers to stay comfy in at the hospital, he had some fun racing them on his hands :)





No comments:
Post a Comment